The “Corporate Affiliates” refers to any entity or joint venture that is owned whether wholly or partially controlled by Quinte.
The “Business Partners” refers to the client, subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services, or information.
“Personal Information” means an identifiable information of an individual such as name, telephone number, email address, login ID and password, financial information like bank account number, credit card, debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical record and history; biometric information; and/or any detail relating to these as provided to Quinte to avail our services; any of the information received under these by us for processing, stored or processed under a lawful contract or otherwise.
Quinte services are aimed at providing services to its business partners. The policy provides assurance and commitment to our website visitors that we respect privacy and will use reasonable efforts to maintain and use there/this Personal Information responsibly. The policy applies to the Personal Information obtained or contained in the website managed or maintained by Quinte i.e…………………….
How does Quinte Applications Gather, Use and Secure Personal Information?
- General Browsing: The applications gather navigational information of the users to analyze user experiences. Additional non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider, type of device used and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding the usage of our website (such as the time of last visited to a page on our website). Some Quinte services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company.
- Inquiry/Query: Any information provided to us like (i.e. name, address, e-mail address and/or telephone number) is maintained securely. The Quinte internet facing websites are protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- System Information: Quinte does not automatically access any Personal Information (such as the contents of personal documents or web browsing history) stored on a PC or mobile devices. The data collected from the PC or mobile device includes items such as:
- System name, IP Address and browser type.
- Details pertaining to Tablets and Smart Phones.
Any Personal Information provided to us at these websites via contact us form or while accessing the website may be shared with business partners, we have tied up with to provide services for us. These business partners are contractually bound to use Personal Information we share with them only to perform the services we have tied up with to provide. We do not share, sell, or lease Personal Information to any third-parties (other than to our Corporate Affiliates). Notwithstanding the above, should be aware that no guarantee can or is hereby be provided as to the security of information transmitted over the Internet. Therefore, Quinte does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Personal Information will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration and Quinte shall not be held liable for any breach of confidentiality pertaining thereto.
Does Quinte Disclose the Personal Information?
Quinte does not sell, rent or trade e-mail address to third parties. In case of any query from law enforcement agencies, regulators, Quinte shall need to disclose the personal information as per the request to comply with the law.
Quinte is committed to having appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the data in our database. Quinte has complied with reasonable security practices and procedures, and have a comprehensively documented information security program and information securing policies.
Quinte assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control.
What are My Responsibilities in Protecting My Personal Information?
- The website visitors are not allowed to perform any unauthorized activities on the website which can harm, deface the website and recommended to use professionally acceptable message while sending queries to Quinte. The website visitors are forbidden to post any objectionable material pertaining to child pornography, pirated software, any document/media deemed illegal by any Federal, State or Local Court of law.
What are the visitor rights
The visitor have rights relating to the personal data provided for under the applicable law. These are the right to:
- Erase or restrict the personal data under certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of the personal data in certain circumstances.
- File complain with a supervisory authority.
Withdraw the consent provided at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquiry/Query: Quinte takes reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Quinte website has reasonable safeguards in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the data provided to us through physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, such as encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. While Quinte strives to protect the Personal Information it cannot ensure or warrant that the Personal Information or private communications transmitted to us will always remain private. Quinte urges the visitors to take every precaution to protect their personal data and recommends to use secure browser and update the browser regularly, and protect the device with anti-malware solutions.
- Data Integrity: Quinte takes reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is not modified or corrupted.
- Children: The Quinte website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for Personal Information.
- Third Party Sites: Quinte website may contain links to other sites operated or maintained by third parties. Some of these third-party website may be co-branded with a Quinte logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Although Quinte chooses its business partners carefully. We encourage the visitor to learn about the privacy policies of third party or co-branded website.
Communications from Us
Quinte shall send communication including newsletters, e-mailers and notices, considered as part of our services and business expansion purposes; however if one does not wish to receive such communication from us, one can request for opt-out by following the instructions included in such communication or write to Quinte Financial Technologies Inc., 9 Fulton Street, Suite 408, New York 10038, USA to opt-out or withdrawal of consent.
If one would like to contact for any reason regarding our privacy practices please send email to email@example.com. or send us postal mail at the following address:
Quinte Financial Technologies Inc., 9 Fulton Street, Suite 408, New York 10038, USA.